Drum Hit Sweat site, and when you use Drum Hit Sweat's services. This policy also covers Drum Hit Sweat's treatment of any personally
identifiable information that Drum Hit Sweat's business partners share with Drum Hit Sweat or that Drum Hit Sweat may collect on a partner's
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Drum Hit Sweat does not own or control, or to people that Drum Hit Sweat does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Drum Hit Sweat collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Drum Hit Sweat account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit Drum Hit Sweat pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. Drum Hit Sweat may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Drum Hit Sweat, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with Drum Hit Sweat and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Drum Hit Sweat also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Drum Hit Sweat cookie information and the page you requested.
- Drum Hit Sweat uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for
certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Drum Hit Sweat will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Drum Hit Sweat may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Drum Hit Sweat to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you
differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary
to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- Drum Hit Sweat may set and access Drum Hit Sweat cookies on your computer.
- Drum Hit Sweat allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
Drum Hit Sweat's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Drum Hit Sweat gives you the ability to edit your Drum Hit Sweat Account Information and preferences at any time,
including whether you want Drum Hit Sweat to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Drum Hit Sweat account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your
password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Drum Hit Sweat Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Drum Hit Sweat uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Drum Hit Sweat may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.